<youtube width="640" height="360">gLucw5Tj6SU</youtube>
- 3.2-inch color screen,support 65K color display,display rich colors
- 320X240 resolution, optional touch function
- Using the SPI serial bus, it only takes a few IOs to illuminate the display
- Easy to expand the experiment with SD card slot
- Provide a rich sample program
- Military-grade process standards, long-term stable work
- Provide underlying driver technical support
||RGB 65K color
||have touch screen: MSP3218
|have no touch screen: MSP3217
||4-wire SPI interface
|Active Area(AA area)
|Module PCB Size
|VCC power voltage
|Logic IO port voltage
|Rough Weight(Package containing)
||No touch: 41(g) / With touch: 52(g)
||5V/3.3V power input
||LCD chip select signal, low level enable
||LCD reset signal, low level reset
||LCD register / data selection signal,high level: register, low level: data
||SPI bus write data signal
||SPI bus clock signal
||Backlight control, high level lighting,if not controlled, connect 3.3V always bright
||SPI bus read data signal, if you do not need to the read function, you can not connect it
|(The following is the touch screen signal line wiring, if you do not need to touch function or the module itself does not have touch function, you can not connect them)
||Touch SPI bus clock signal
||Touch screen chip select signal, low level enable
||Touch SPI bus input
||Touch SPI bus output
||Touch screen interrupt signal, low level when touch is detected
How to use on Arduino
Run Arduino Demo in spi model
- When we directly connected the SPI display module without the on-board level conversion module to the Arduino,we found that it could not run at all.This is because the SPI module's pin can only input a 3.3V high level,while the Arduino output has a high level of 5V.To run successfully, there are two Method: short circuit method and external level conversion module method.
- The short-circuit method has the advantages of simple operation, short wiring, and no need for external devices.The disadvantage is that the module generates a large amount of heat during operation.Will affect the life of the module.
- The external level conversion module method is a normal operation, and the advantage is that the module generatesless heat and runs stably during operation, and the disadvantage is that the operation is slightly complicated.(An external level shifting module is required) to increase the cost (additional level conversion module is required).
- In summary, it is recommended to use the external level shifting module method.
- The short-circuit method is to short theJ1component position (shown below) with solder on the back of the module.After shorting, the runtime module VCC The pin must be connected to a 5V power supply (not connected to 3.3V).
External Level Conversion Module Method
- The so-called external level conversion module method is to connect the Arduino and the display modulethrough an external level conversion module, so that The 5V high level of the Arduino output is convertedto 3.3V by the level conversion module and then input to the display module. As shown below: